Elephant hab lodge is a mid-range accommodation found in Kichwamba about 400 metres from kyambura trading centre ,Kasese district in queen Elizabeth national park. The lodge gives a stunning view of queen Elizabeth national park and unforgettable experience to the guests with activities like game drive, chimpanzee trekking , boat cruise , nature walks and other activities.
The lodge consists of 4 cottages with both medium and expensive cottages that offers privacy . The cottages are all self contained with twin-beds in African style and grass thatched roof. The lodge has balcony, you enjoy the stunning view of queen Elizabeth national park and it contains hub of elephants.
Queen Elizabeth national park has a variety of flora and fauna and other attractions that include; mammals ,reptiles and bird species like Elephants, buffaloes, Uganda kobs, antelopes and many more animals, The crater lakes in Bunyaruguru areas, twin craters, kazinga channel that links Lake Edward and lake George , the Rwenzori mountains and many other attractions.
Facilities at elephant hab ;
- The lodge has a restaurant that serves all the delicious African dishes and continental meals that meets clients appetite. It also have the bar, you sip cocktail while on the balcony enjoying the stunning view of the park and hub of elephants coming at the lodge.
- Elephant hab lodge has free WIFI that enables guest to keep in contact with their families and friends.
- The lodge offers laundry services.
- Elephant hab lodge has camping fire for the guests to keep warm .
Activities while at elephant hab lodge.
- Game drive in kasenyi sector and Ishasha .
- Boat cruise at kazinga channel.
- Nature walks at the twin lakes.
- Cultural visits.
- Hiking .