Mweya safari lodge is a luxury accommodation under Marasa located in western Uganda in Queen Elizabeth national park. The lodge is located in mweya peninsula surrounded by Rwenzori mountains in the heart of Queen Elizabeth national park .
Mweya safari lodge has comfortable accommodation which contains, 32 standard rooms ,12 deluxe room with Air conditioning , 2 suites & 2 family cottages. The lodge offers cottages depending on the guests requirements and needs. The provide dining at the veranda while facing panoramic view of kazinga channel.
Kazinga channel is a natural channel that links lake Edward and lake George, and it’s a dominant feature of queen Elizabeth national park. The channel attracts varied range of animals like birds ,crocodiles ,buffaloes and others.
Queen Elizabeth national park has number of wildlife species which include mammals like the buffaloes, elephants, hippos, lions, Kobs, monkeys, leopards et cetera, bird species and reptiles like crocodiles and snakes among others, And tree climbing lions in Ishasha sector . Kazinga Channel have also wildlife like buffaloes, the waterbucks, the antelopes, birds like the majestic African fish eagle, kingfisher, Vegetation like the mangrove swamps on the banks of Kazinga Channel, the papyrus swamp, and the water weeds along the channel where crocodiles hide to wait for their daily meal.
Facilities at Mweya safari lodge.
- The lodge has a modern swimming pool with a pool bar ,you enjoy the cocktail while overlooking the panoramic view of Kazinga channel that separates lake Edward and lake George.
- The lodge offers venue for small private parties and big weddings, formal meetings and air conditioned conference rooms and other gatherings that are organized by well skilled events managing team of Mweya safari lodge. The outdoor and the indoor meeting facilities at Mweya Safari Lodge are disposed to suit your personal requirements.
- The lodge contains restaurant that contains all the meals and the bar ,where guest may choose to have done indoors or outside Veranda while enjoying the panoramic view of Kazinga channel.
- The lodge has craft shop with local African crafts such as, Clothings, shoes , Guidebooks and other safari essentials.
- It has WIFI internet available , free parking space ,fitness centers ,laundry services and other facilities.
Activities while at Mweya
- Boat cruise at kazinga channel.
- Game drive in kasenyi sector .
- Tree climbing lions in ishasha sector.
- Community walks.
- Nature walks
Bes sure to book your trip with a trusted tour operator that will enable you have a delightful safaris. Achieve global safaris is in touch with mweya safari lodge and your bookings can safely be made with our company.