1 Day Source of the Nile Tour is one of the shortest Uganda Safari tours that take a traveler to Jinja where the source of the Nile is located. On your 1 Day Source of the Nile Tour, you will be able to explore Jinja town because that is where the Source of the Nile is found, take a boat cruise on the Source of the Nile, go for a forest walk in Mabira forest which will make your tour in Jinja enjoyable and memorable.
- Pick Up: Depending on your location, our driver-guide will pick you up from the lodge and brief you about your 1 Day Source of the Nile Tour. After the briefing, you will set off to the source of the Nile which is located in Jinja.
- Mabira Forest Experience: On your way, you will have a stopover at Mabira forest which is located in the Buikwe district for a nature forest walk. After the forest walks, you will continue to Jinja town for lunch.
- Boat Cruise: After lunch, as you go for the boat cruise you will be welcomed by the craft shops where you will see many souvenirs, craft items like bags, sandals among others. From the craft shops you will continue for the boat cruise on the source of the Nile which takes about 1 to 2 hours cruising on the calm water. You will be able to view various bird species such as the king fishers and animals like the monitor lizards, crocodiles along the shores and enjoy the spectacular sunset in the evening.
- Return to Kampala: After the boat cruise, you will meet up with your driver-guide to transfer back to Kampala City.
End of 1 Day Source of the Nile Tour
- An English speaking driver guide
- En-route lunch
- Pick up and drop off
- Vehicle and fuel
- Boat cruise
- Forest walk in Mabira
- Bottled water
- Air flight tickets
- Optional activities not included on the itinerary
- Personal expenses like buying souvenirs, crafts, drinks, laundry services, tips among others.
See also: 1 Day Kampala City Tour