Apoka safari lodge is a luxury accommodation found in northern Uganda in Kidepo national park, situated on the narus river valley distant Kidepo national park. Kidepo valley national park is the most uganda’s remote park with abundant wild animals like Buffalos, cheaters, lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes, zebras and many more animals. One can be at apoka safari lodge either by road or air.
Apoka safari lodge has 16 self contained chalets with comfortable beddings and fantastic view. The lodge has also the camp that offers 14 bandas containing 2 beds in each room. Apoka safari lodge is built of wood with grass thatched roof and canvas that springs from large rock hill.
The lodge offers facilities like, laundry services, ample parking space, a swimming pool for you to relax while enjoying the landscape, spacious and comfortable beddings, a restaurant that serves all the types of meals, solar power, Wifi available at the lodge, game in the lounge and many more facilities.
The lodge is a luxury accommodation one should stay at while on tour of Kidepo national park for better facilities and activities like; game drive in the park that enables visitors to spot different animals like cheaters, elephants, buffaloes and many others, walking safaris, cultural visits in the karamoja villages, and other activities.
Facilities and Services
- A restaurant that serves all types of meals prepared by well trained staff.
- A swimming pool with a pool bar ,you relax while enjoying the landscape of the park.
- Ample parking space.
- Spacious and comfortable beddings.
- Solar power.
- The lodge provides laundry services..
- WIFI available at the lodge enabling guests to keep in touch with their families and friends.
Activities at Apoka Safari Lodge
- Game drive in the park.
- Walking safaris.
- Cultural visits in karamoja village