Chobe safari lodge is a luxury accommodation under Marasa found Northern Uganda in the heart of Murchison falls national park overlooking Victoria Nile. You can either be at the lodge by road or air transport. It’s only a 3 hour drive from kampala to Murchison falls national park (280 km from Kampala to chobe). The lodge has excellent relaxing places with a panoramic view of the Nile for someone on a luxury Uganda safari. Murchison falls national park is the largest park in Uganda with many attractions including; wildlife, birds, Flora and fauna like buffaloes, elephants, Rhinos, zebras, leopards, lions and various bird species.
Chobe safari lodge comprises of 36 spacious guest rooms, 21 luxury cottages that gives beautiful view of the river , 4 suites and presidential cottages. All rooms have excellent and have clean beddings with private suite facilities like, hot showers and flushing toilets. Rooms Vary in different categories; standard , deluxe , suites and presidential rooms with different rates . Rooms have bungalows ,you relax while enjoying the stunning view of the nile.
Chobe safari lodge provides the following services and facilities;
- A restaurant that serves all the meals i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner, both local and international meals.
- A swimming pool, with different pool bars, where one can sip while enjoying the panoramic view of the Nile and the surrounding area.
- The lodge offers laundry services.
- Ample parking space.
- Excellent and comfortable rooms with private facilities like hot showers and flushing toilets.
- Free WiFi available at the hotel enabling visitors to keep in touch with their families and friends.
- Craft shop with African crafts like safari essentials, guides book, shoes and clothes.
- Health and fitness centers like gyms, saunas, steam bath and many others.
- Business centers like conference halls, meeting places etc.
Chobe safari lodge is a best luxury lodge that one should stay at while in Murchison falls national park for activities like; Game drive in the park, bird watching, boat cruise on the Nile and on the bottom of the falls, nature walks to the top of Murchison, community visits, hiking at the top of the falls, sport fishing at the Nile, chimpanzee trekking in Budongo forest.