Crater safari lodge is a luxury accommodation found on the shores of lake Nyinabulitwa in Fort Portal in the heart of kibale forest national park. The lodge overlooks the second largest crater lake in Uganda. The crater lake provides water to chimpanzees and other wildlife around .
Crater safari lodge provides a stunning view of the lodge with a comfortable and spacious cottages with different categories; standard rooms and cottages that varies; single, double/Twin cottages and family rooms located in the partial view of crater lakes.
Crater safari lodge have a beautiful view of the surrounding landscape, a restaurant that serves all the meals that meets visitors appetite, served by well trained staff, free parking space, spacious rooms with comfortable beddings, Wifi internet available at the lodge, well stocked bar, swimming pool, craft shop with African craft gifts, laundry services, campfire available at the lodge that enables guests to relax and enjoy the view of the park among other services.
Crater safari lodge is a luxury accommodation one should stay at while on safari to Kibale national park for activities like ; chimpanzee tracking experience, birding, hiking at the mountain, cultural tour, nature and forest walk, fishing at the lake, habituation experience and other activities.
Facilities and services at the lodge.
- The lodge has a swimming pool where to relax while enjoying the surrounding landscape.
- The restaurant and well stocked bar .
- Free parking space.
- Craft shop that provides African craft styles.
- Spacious and comfortable rooms in terraces and gardens.
- The lodge provides laundry services.
- The lodge provides campfires that enables visitors to relax and enjoy the view of the lodge and the park
- WiFI available at the lodge that helps guest to keep in contact with their families and friends.
Activities while at Crater safari lodge.
- Chimpanzee tracking and habituation experience.
- Nature walks.
- Forest visits
- Visiting craters,caves
- Bigodi swamp